Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Online
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training develops people into team leaders and problem-solvers who can regularly improve processes within their local areas and functions. Based on the same world-class curriculum as the classroom version, the Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Green Belt Online course is delivered through an interactive, HTML-based eLearning system, offering accessibility and ease of use across both desktop and mobile devices (closed captioning is available).
This course follows the disciplined Six Sigma DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control) roadmap, providing a framework to collect and analyze performance data, identify inefficiencies and problems, pinpoint root causes, and institute new protocols to greatly improve processes. In addition to teaching the complementary methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma, this course also covers skills in leading teams through the process of change and in applying creative-thinking techniques to reach out-of-the-box solutions.
Courses are complete with engaging visual content and animated modules, as well as activities and real-world case studies. Students master the learning modules at their own pace and in their own time.
Featuring a practical and applied focus, this online course includes training, quizzes and exams.
For the classroom version of this course, please visit Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for information and registration.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define, design and execute DMAIC projects.
- Apply such Lean concepts as 5S, waste reduction, mistake proofing and value stream mapping.
- Formulate basic statistical analyses to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs.
- Apply DMAIC to solve business issues and transition projects from phase to phase.
- Effectively manage team dynamics and recognize how to work with leadership.
- Prepare and present project reports and presentations to instructors, peers and management.
What is the length?
How many CEUs are available?
Who is this training and education appropriate for?
- Do I need statistical analysis software?
Yes, Minitab statistical analysis software or SigmaXL is required and can be purchased during checkout.
- How do I know if Green Belt training is right for me?
Visit our article "Lean Six Sigma Green Belt: Is It Right for You?" for more information and FAQs.
- How do I extend access to the course?
If you already purchased the course but need more time to complete it, you can purchase an extension here.
- What is Self-Paced Training?
With Self-Paced eLearning, you complete the coursework on your own, at your own pace. You have access to training material for one year.
- Does this online course prepare me to pass ASQ exams?
If you’re considering certification through ASQ, our curriculum covers all the major topics needed to pass the ASQ exams. A detailed comparison is available in "FAQ: Does the Lean Methods Group's Online Course Prepare Me for ASQ Exams?"
- Does this online course include certification?
This course does not include certification. In order to be certified by the Lean Methods Group, you must enroll in our classroom course and meet all of the requirements.
View the Complete Agenda