Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Online
To change the performance trajectory of an organization, we need the right people in the right support roles, paving the way for effective project work and sustaining performance gains. Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Yellow Belts provide an often-missing element of change program success: sewing performance excellence into the fabric of everyday operational management and process control.
Featuring the same world-class curriculum as the classroom version, this online Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course prepares process owners and others to fully support efforts by exposing them to the concepts, constructs and vernacular from the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma. It also gives them skills for mapping processes and collecting data so they can assist with project identification and execution.
This online course is delivered through an interactive, HTML-based eLearning system, offering accessibility and ease of use across both desktop and mobile devices (closed captioning is available). Courses are complete with engaging visual content and animated modules, as well as activities and real-world case studies. Students master the learning modules at their own pace and in their own time.
For the classroom version of this course, please visit Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt for information and registration.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the origins of Lean and Lean thinking.
- Identify the five principles of Lean and the eight types of waste.
- Participate as an active team member in a Lean Kaizen event.
- Understand Six Sigma and the benefits it brings to an organization.
- Comprehend the five-step DMAIC process and use certain tools within each phase.
- Apply new skills for collecting and analyzing data.
- Gain a new understanding of mistake proofing processes and apply other Lean concepts, tools and methods.
What is the price of this training and education?
What is the length?
How many CEUs are available?
Who is this training and education appropriate for?
What other materials are included?
Access to eLearning content, including quizzes, exams, tools and templates.
View the Complete Agenda
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Introduction to Lean
- Five Principles of Lean
- Six Sigma Literally Speaking
- Six Sigma Roles and Phases
- DMAIC for Teams
- The Eight Types of Waste
- Creating Awareness
- Creating a Shared Need
- High-level Process Maps
- Understanding What to Measure
- Data Collection
- Understanding Graphs
- Spaghetti Diagrams
- Fishbone Diagrams
- Building a Cause & Effect Matrix
- Building an FMEA
- Introduction to SPC
- Creating Pareto Charts
- Generating Solution Ideas
- Creating a Pilot Plan
- Control Methods
- Project Closure