Comprehensive Project Management
The Comprehensive Project Management with PMP® Preparation workshop explores project management knowledge, tools, and techniques for successful on-the-job application. This workshop is ideal for any professional looking to fully understand and develop the core competencies known by PMPs and preparing to be certified in project management. Participants will learn how to decipher and use globally-accepted best practices in the PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) for project success. We will help you pass the exam on the first try! Our success rate is 99.97%. This highly interactive workshop is facilitated by a PMP® certified instructor and includes numerous opportunities for skill mastery. We limit the number of participants to 15, so that everyone has the opportunity to apply new knowledge and tools to their own real-life projects during the classroom experience.
Workshop benefits include:
- Applicable credits for PMP® and CAPM® certification
- Increased ROI
- Mitigation of risks to success
- More cohesive and cooperative project team
- Achievement of project goals and deadlines
- Preparation for the PMP® examination
Workshop attendees will leave with:
- A results-oriented approach for successful project management
- Duplicable processes for consistent success
- Practical tools for immediate on-the-job application
- Confidence to implement project management best practices
- Effective management of people, scope, deadlines, and budget
- An understanding of strengths and weaknesses for exam preparation
What is the price of this training and education?
What is the length?
Who is this training and education appropriate for?
What other materials are included?
- Prep book
- Practice test
View the Complete Agenda
- Project Management Overview
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resources Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Application of PM tools
- Practice Exam