Lean Concepts and Tools Online
A proven set of principles and tools, Lean can be applied across operations in order to reduce waste, improve efficiency, and increase employee and customer satisfaction.
The Lean Concepts and Tools course provides a high-level, interactive introduction of Lean fundamentals plus more in-depth explanations of several key Lean topics. Individuals and business managers rely on this course as a solid foundation that gives them tools they can put into place to reduce redundancy and rework immediately.
This online course is delivered through an interactive, HTML-based eLearning system, offering accessibility and ease of use across both desktop and mobile devices (closed captioning is available). Students master the learning modules at their own pace and in their own time.
Built for employees at all levels, the course is complete with engaging visual content and animated modules that teach the basic vernacular, functions and activities of Lean. In-course activities and touchpoints reinforce learning outcomes.
- Identify and describe the five principles of Lean.
- Understand the concept of value and how to define value.
- Recognize eight types of waste and understand the effect of waste on process efficiency.
- Identify value-added versus non-value-added process steps.
- Construct current- and future-state value stream maps.
- Improve the business response to customer needs.
What is the price of this training and education?
What is the length?
How many CEUs are available?
Who is this training and education appropriate for?
What other materials are included?
Access to eLearning content, including modules, tools and templates.