Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Online
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training gives you the skills you need to lead teams through breakthrough improvements and achieve strategic objectives in any function or department of any organization.
Featuring the same world-class curriculum as the classroom version, this online course prepares future Black Belts to solve a wide variety of difficult problems across a wide spectrum of industries, including transactional, service, manufacturing and healthcare—drawing on both quantitative and qualitative methods from the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma and including creative-thinking modules for when out-of-the box thinking is required.
The Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Black Belt Online course is delivered through an interactive, HTML-based eLearning system, offering accessibility and ease of use across both desktop and mobile devices (closed captioning is available). Courses are complete with engaging visual content and animated modules, as well as activities and real-world case studies. Students master the learning modules at their own pace and in their own time.
Featuring a practical and applied focus, this online course includes training, quizzes and exams.
For the classroom version of this course, please visit Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply such Lean concepts as 5S, waste reduction, process mapping, value stream mapping and mistake proofing.
- Define, scope and execute DMAIC projects.
- Apply the DMAIC methodology to business issues and transition projects from phase to phase.
- Apply basic and more advanced statistical analyses to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs.
- Effectively manage team dynamics and understand how to work with multiple levels of leadership to remove barriers and achieve project success.
- Close projects and hand over control to process owners.
- Present projects to instructors, peers and managers.
What is the length?
How many CEUs are available?
Who is this training and education appropriate for?
- Do I need statistical analysis software?
Yes, Minitab statistical analysis software is required and can be purchased during checkout on an annual or perpetual basis.
- How do I know if Black Belt training is right for me?
Visit our article "Lean Six Sigma Black Belt: Is It Right for You?" for more information and FAQs.
- How do I extend access to the course?
If you already purchased the course but need more time to complete it, you can purchase an extension here.
- What is Self-Paced Training?
With Self-Paced eLearning, you complete the coursework on your own, at your own pace. You have access to materials for one year.
- Does this course prepare me for ASQ exams?
If you’re considering certification through ASQ, our curriculum covers all the major topics needed to pass the ASQ exams. A detailed comparison is available in "FAQ: Does Lean Methods Group Prepare Me for ASQ Exams?"
- Does this online course include certification?
This course does not include certification. In order to be certified by the Lean Methods Group, you must enroll in our classroom course and meet all of the requirements.
View the Complete Agenda