Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
To change the performance trajectory of an organization, we need the right people in the right support roles, paving the way for effective project work and sustaining performance gains. Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Yellow Belts provide an often-missing element of change program success: sewing performance excellence into the fabric of everyday operational management and process control.
This LSS Yellow Belt course prepares process owners and others to fully support efforts by exposing them to the concepts, constructs and vernacular from the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma. It also gives them skills for mapping processes and collecting data so they can assist with project identification and execution.
Lean Methods Group expert instructors transfer needed knowledge and skills via interactive lectures, group exercises, process and tool simulations, and individual exercises. As with all Lean Methods Group courses, this course has an applied focus, transferring know-how in a way that prepares you to perform necessary improvement tasks in your processes and organizations.
For the online version of this course, please visit Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Online for information and registration.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the origins of Lean and Lean thinking.
- Identify the five principles of Lean and the eight types of waste.
- Participate as an active team member in a Lean Kaizen event.
- Understand Six Sigma and the benefits it brings to an organization.
- Comprehend the five-step DMAIC process and use certain tools within each phase.
- Apply new skills for collecting and analyzing data.
- Gain a new understanding of mistake proofing processes and apply other Lean concepts, tools and methods.
What is the price of this training and education?
What is the length?
How many CEUs are available?
Who is this training and education appropriate for?
What other materials are included?
- Access to eLearning content, including quizzes, exams, tools and templates.
View the Complete Agenda